What We Believe
...Healthy Lives, Authentic FaithTo inspire every person to live in spiritual health so they can listen to God, live together, and love outwardly. (Acts 2:42-47)
- Listening to God... Through personal prayer, reading of His Word, and hearing corporate preaching and teaching that is empowered by the Holy Spirit.
- Living Together... By enjoying healthy relationships which are nurtured in Life Groups for the purpose of building strong community.
- Loving Outwardly... By reaching beyond the walls of our buildings in order to touch others, both inside and outside our circle of influence.
...Extending God's Liberating Love (through)...
- Introduction – Demonstrating practical Christianity through intentional contact, authentic relationships, and invitations to Calvary events, services, and activities.
- Transformation – Providing opportunities for each individual to have a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ and become part of the Calvary community (Sunday morning service, Transitions Ministry, Exodus services, Launch Pad 7).
- Personal Growth – Challenging and providing multiple opportunities for all members to mature in the Word and assisting them to identify their spiritual giftings for Kingdom purposes (Oasis, Christian Life Classes, Life Groups, Women of the Word, D.N.A., Shift, Transitions Bible Study, Sonlighters, Kidz Xplosion, and gifting assessment).
- Reaching out to others – Inspiring each member of the body to make a difference in the lives of others (through serving, volunteering, leading, giving, mission’s trips, mentoring, and teaching)
Our Core Values
- Prayer – We acknowledge our total dependence upon God and that we must continually seek Him through prayer. (2 Chronicles 7:14)
- The Word – We embrace the infallible Word of God as the ultimate standard and guide for living a holy life and challenge every believer to model a life of integrity, being fully accountable to the Word, to God, and to each other. (II Timothy 3: 16 & 17)
- Worship – We recognize that worship must be a lifestyle, not only a once-a -week activity. (Romans 12: 1 & 2)
- Holy Spirit Empowerment – We believe that God’s gift to every believer is spiritual empowerment for the purpose of becoming a witness and living a victorious Christian life. (Acts 1:8)
- Lost People – We are passionate about bringing people into a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:19)
- Relationships – We encourage people to cultivate healthy relationships, extending authentic love, acceptance, and forgiveness. (I Corinthians 13)
- Equipping Believers – We desire to develop people to their fullest potential so that they can become leaders in their circle of influence. (Ephesians 4: 11 – 16)
- Good Stewards – We are committed to being wise stewards of our time, talents, and resources. (Matthew 25:21)
9:30 am - Transitions Worship Service
10:30 am - Launch Pad 7 (Kids)
10:30 am - Shift Jr. High Service
10:30 am - Worship Service
10:00 am - Sonlighters (65+)
10:00 am - Transitions Service/Bible Study
7:00 pm - Kidz Xplosion (K-5th Grade)
7:00 pm - Christian Life Classes
7:00 pm - Exodus Youth Service
7:00 pm - Axis (20s and 30s)
FIRST STEPS - PRESCHOOL / DAYCARE